Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Week 1 EOC: Stallions not Unicorns

     I am the owner and chief photographer of Aperture Digital Productions. ADP is a professional Sports & Events photography business, located in San Francisco, CA. My company’s main focus is on Sports Photography, at every level from youth-recreational to professional levels. Another area I specialize in is Event Photography, usually taking place at the various convention centers and hotels throughout the Bay Area. The types of cliental that I attract are professional NFL teams such as the Oakland Raiders, youth leagues, high school & college athletic programs, convention centers, and major publications like the San Francisco Chronicle. I will have up to ten staffed photographers working underneath me, in the case of multiple events going on at the same time. ADP utilizes two different camera systems depending on the situation. For sports, a Canon 7D professional camera is used in conjunction with the latest 70mm-200mm telephoto wide-aperture zoom lens. For events, a Canon 5D Mark II high-resolution camera is used with a wide range of professional zoom lenses, depending on the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment