Monday, October 3, 2011

Week 1 EOC: My Voice

     My name is Andrew Rigney, and I am a professional photographer located in Henderson, Nevada. I enjoy all fields of the industry, however, my main areas of interest include photojournalism, sports, travel, and fashion photography. I am currently on track to obtaining a Bachelor of Science degree in Digital Photography and have previous educational experience in the field of Audio Production. Always eager to learn, I stay up-to-date on the photographic industry’s ever-changing state of the art technologies and techniques by reading leading publications and doing my own thorough research. One of my favorite aspects of photography is the ability to capture a decisive unique moment in time—whether it be as exciting as the scene of a football player leaping towards the end zone, arms outstretched to score a touchdown as a defender reaches out to tackle him, or as simple as the image of a man leaping over a puddle on a busy New York sidewalk. Once I graduate, I plan to move back to the San Francisco Bay Area where I am originally from and start up a sports & events photography business. 

No comments:

Post a Comment